Scenario: You and your best friend decide to go on a diet. You eat the same foods, follow the same exercise plans. But – she loses 10 pounds, and you gain two. What’s up with that? According to Dr. Peter D’Adamo, the difference just might be in your blood type.
Tagged: Kay’s Naturals
Just because it’s the holiday season doesn’t mean you’re doomed to gain weight. Of course you’ll be tempted by treats at office parties, family events, school functions and even at home (especially if you enjoy baking with your kids). But you can keep your weight in line if you’re conscious about what you eat and continue to follow your exercise program.
Here are a few things I do to stay fit and trim while heading into the New Year:
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.