Kelp is a quick-growing brown seaweed, popular in Japanese cuisine and packed with fiber, minerals and phytonutrients. As a noodle, it has a neutral, non-fishy flavor and a firm, chewy texture that softens upon soaking. Eating an entire package sets you back only 10 calories! Plus, you won’t get any of the starch or gluten that comes with “regular” pasta. Give kelp noodles a try in this colorful salad, made with shredded veggies, fresh herbs and hemp seeds for added crunch!
Tagged: kelp noodles
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.