I have straight, fine, almost-black hair. As a little girl, I wanted nothing more than to wake up one morning with a head of Cindy-Brady-like blond sausage curls. This dream never came true, of course, but 30 years later, I did give birth to a beautiful little girl with a head full of dark blond ringlets. As much as I’ve lived vicariously through her precious locks—oh, how those springy curls went “boing!” when they were in tiny toddler pigtails—her dream hair brought with it more than I thought I’d bargained for. Namely: tangles.
Tagged: kid’s hair products
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.