As the temperatures cool, those pretty amber-and-gold leaves aren’t the only things whirling in the air. All of that sneezing and coughing is sending all kinds of germs airborne as well. And if you’ve got kids in school or daycare, you know how quickly the bug du jour spreads—and how long it can take for everyone in the family to feel good again!
Tagged: kids health
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.