If crust or crumble toppings are your favorite part of baked apple desserts, you’re going to love this Cranberry Apple Crisp. It’s covered with crispy-chewy whole-grain clusters, laced with bits of dried cranberry and rich dark chocolate. Serve warm with honey or Greek yogurt as a healthy dessert or unexpected breakfast treat.
Tagged: KIND clusters
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.