If crust or crumble toppings are your favorite part of baked apple desserts, you’re going to love this Cranberry Apple Crisp. It’s covered with crispy-chewy whole-grain clusters, laced with bits of dried cranberry and rich dark chocolate. Serve warm with honey or Greek yogurt as a healthy dessert or unexpected breakfast treat.
Tagged: KIND clusters
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- laurie ann on Make Your Own Scented Bath Bombs
- Linda on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Josh on Fast (Healthy!) Food for Families on the Go
- No-Meat Week : My Vegetarian Experiment (plus Recipes!) on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Jon on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
Love Shopping? Hop to it.