Ooey gooey chocolate, fluffy marshmallow goodness and crispy graham crackers — everyone likes s’mores! It’s just a fact of life. But for kids who can’t eat gluten, s’mores are usually just another treat on a long list of foods that are off-limits — until now!
Ever since Elisabeth Hasselbeck announced that she had gone gluten-free and felt fabulous, people across the nation are tossing their wheat products out the window and replacing everything from bread to cereal to dessert with gluten-free variations. The challenge: some of the products taste, well, yucky. Meet that challenge with this list of Hall of Fame Gluten-Free Winners:
Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.