Fitness and nutrition enthusiasts will tell you that the most important meal of the day is not breakfast, but the post-workout meal. In a very general way, I am in agreement. The body is absolutely primed for recovery and absorption of nutrients following an intense training session, probably more so than in the morning when most people eat breakfast. Though I place more emphasis on post-workout nutrition than pre-workout nutrition, what you consume before your workout can have a substantial impact on performance and recovery as well.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.