Fermentation: defined as the process of breaking a substance down into a simpler form, such as converting sugar into carbon dioxide with the help of yeast enzymes. It sounds strange, but fermented foods may not be such a gas. This process can help the body digest certain foods that an individual might have had troubles with before. If you’re an athlete who commonly suffers from tummy troubles on race day, this could mean gut glory. Read more →
Tagged: lactose free
You probably know that whey protein isolate is more pure and potent than whey concentrate. But there’s more than one “whey” to look at your protein powder. Fitness expert Nicole Wilkins shares her favorite whey protein powder and why it’s a better formula than the one you’re using now.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.