A superfood duo, maca and matcha make a latte unlike any other! What are these mysterious ingredients? Maca is the powdered root of a South American plant, said to have fueled the endless energy of ancient Incan warriors and prized today for its exceptional nutrient profile, which includes protein, minerals and more. Matcha is a type of Japanese green tea preferred for its potency—up to 10 times the antioxidant powder of ordinary teas! This recipe combines the two in a foamy drink to start your morning strong.
Longing for a latte? Make one with matcha! This finely powdered green tea, popular in Japan, is milled from special shade-grown tea leaves. It’s 10 times more potent than regular green tea, with much higher amounts of EGCG—the antioxidant that makes it so good for you! Because matcha is bitter, a recipe like this is just what you need to drink it down. Mix a scoop with almond milk, vanilla, turmeric and a pinch of stevia, heat until warm, then use a frother for foamy fun!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- WATCH: Make "Pasta" From Spaghetti Squash on Cashew Cream
- Surprising Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Surprising Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Vegan Cornbread
- Ways to Use Coconut Oil on Coconut Corn Cakes
Love shopping? Hop to it.