October is one of my all-time favorite months, because the weather is getting crisper (but not snow-boot crisp) and the leaves are beginning to change. Do you know what else is going to change this month? Your fitness mindset. Read more →
Tagged: Lean Body
It’s sad but true: In our busy, everyday lives, meals sometimes get skipped. Ideally, you should be eating something every two and a half to three hours. But when there just isn’t time to prepare a healthy meal, protein bars are a good occasional substitute. Of course, they’re not meant to replace real meals; but eating a protein bar is definitely better then eating nothing at all.
Remember, when you skip meals, your metabolism slows down, causing your body to burn fewer calories and to store fat. You also miss out on important vitamins, minerals, fiber and other nutrients your body needs to function properly.
With so many brands and types of protein bars available, how do you choose? Before purchasing a box of bars, be sure to read the label. Pay close attention to the protein count and sugar content. Think about your dietary needs first, then try different kinds to find a flavor you like. Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.