Winter can do a number on your hair. Dry air, snow, rain, indoor heating, the list is long and tiresome, just like your hair these days. If you don’t want to throw in the towel and wear a hat every day, or you have been wearing a hat every day and people are starting to talk, it’s time to breathe some life back into your hair care.
Tagged: leave-in conditioner
There’s nothing worse than unruly, frizzy hair. Except maybe for flyaway, static-y hair. Wait a minute. Brittle, splitting hair? An absolute nightmare. One thing’s for certain: all of these hair woes are caused, in large part, by one single factor. I’m talking about lack of moisture here, honey.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.