Roasting is a quick and easy cooking method that enhances the flavor of fresh vegetables. Surprisingly, it’s also a great way to start a healthy soup! Pop some cauliflower in the oven, then sit back and relax. In 30 minutes, combine your roasted florets with some garlic, leeks and chicken stock in a food processor. The smooth and creamy results go straight to your bowl—no stovetop step required!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.