Media’s portrayal of the ideal woman has changed from the once-popular skeletal frames. In today’s world, more fashion models and celebrities are realizing that a fit body sells. And, quite frankly, it’s a healthier way of life. That’s why they’re turning to fun and functional group fitness options (think Tabata training and crossfit) and top-level personal trainers to transform their bodies into lean, mean machines. Finally, the sexiness of a well-toned body is catching on — and this is a trend you won’t want to miss!
Tagged: leg day
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.