Silky-smooth legs: they’re so worth it this time of year. But summer is short—do you really want to waste hours over the course of the season dragging a razor up and down your calves just to look good in a pair of shorts? Wouldn’t that time be better spent—oh, I don’t know—poolside with a frozen slushy drink in hand?
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.