This light pasta dish is bursting with the fresh green goodness of cilantro and tender sweet peas. A nice change of pace from traditional red or heavy cream sauces, its light dressing is made from extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and Parmesan cheese, with a hint of red pepper added for kick.
Tagged: lemon juice
With its mild flavor and delicate texture, tilapia is a popular fish enjoyed by even those who “don’t like fish.” In this simple recipe, tender filets are brushed with zesty Dijon mustard, drizzled with lemon juice and sprinkled with fresh sage before being baked to flaky, flavorful perfection. Serve with a fresh greens salad for a quick-and-healthy dinner on a busy weeknight.
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- Linda on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Josh on Fast (Healthy!) Food for Families on the Go
- No-Meat Week : My Vegetarian Experiment (plus Recipes!) on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Jon on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
- Anti-aging facial mask on Steps to Stave Off Sun Damage
Love Shopping? Hop to it.