It’s always good news when something you enjoy turns out to be better for you than you could have imagined. Such is the case with chocolate. Research has shown – and continues to show – that this rich, satisfying confection offers a multitude of health benefits, thought to be linked to the polyphenolic flavonoids, or antioxidants, found naturally in the beans from which it’s made.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.