Remember the first makeup you had as a little girl? I’ll bet it tasted like strawberries, fit perfectly in your pocket and triggered a collection (or should I say obsession?) of flavors and colors that took up every free inch of surface space on your dresser—well into your teenage years.
Tagged: lip gloss
Watch this week’s Health Flash to find out about the benefits of B-vitamins, PLUS get bonus beauty tips from none other than the Bombshell Mommy!
Q: As much as I’d love to have fuller, shapelier lips, I’m skeptical about lip plumping products. Are they really worth a try?
MyChelle Dermaceuticals licensed esthetician Catie Wiggy responds:
What you put on your lips is just as important as what you put into your mouth. Every time you apply a product with less-than-healthful ingredients, you could be ingesting toxic chemicals, fillers and dyes.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.