Dieting is tough enough. Add stress to the mix, and you may go from feeling “on edge” to crossing the line completely, reaching for the nearest bag of chips or chocolate bar to cope. That’s why stress management is a key part of any weight-loss plan. Stress increases appetite—and weight gain. When you utilize healthy coping techniques, it’s much more likely that you’ll stay on track and reach your weight-loss goals.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
Love shopping? Hop to it.