Peanut butter. Creamy or crunchy — it doesn’t matter to me. I can enjoy it spread on a piece of soft bread, fruit or simply heaped onto a spoon. Everyone here at Vitacost knows about my penchant for peanut butter; some would even say it borders on obsession. When I heard about powdered peanut butter, I’ll admit I was bit skeptical. But being a lover of all things peanut-flavored, I thought I’d give it a try.
Tagged: low calorie peanut butter
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.