People like to make jokes about lube. And there’s a ridiculous stigma sometimes associated with using lubricant during sex. I have many opinions on why, but I’ll save those for another day. There are many reasons you should have not just one, but many types of sexual lubricant on hand.
Sometimes we need a little help in the moisture department. Considering how up-close-and-personal we get with a personal lubricant, shouldn’t we stick with one that’s made from only natural ingredients? Vitacost’s Bombshell Mommy blogger Abigail Blank talks about Joi Organics Intimate Moist Gel Naked–and why it’s a must-have for any boudoir. Watch the video. Read more →
With Earth Day right around the corner, I know you’re making a dedicated effort to buy eco-friendly products. And to make little changes in your everyday life—like recycling cereal boxes, using those reusable water bottles you bought last year (but totally forgot about until today) and buying fruits and veggies at the local organic farmer’s market. You promise to leave no eco-friendly stone unturned.
As you replay the fun you had with your man last night, you may find yourself wondering, “Is there anything I could be doing in the bedroom to help preserve this amazing planet of ours?” Or something like that. Work with me here.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.