When you need food fast, fast food doesn’t have to be the answer. Swing by the supermarket and pick up a golden, tender rotisserie chicken for a hassle-free dinner that’s not only healthy but provides plenty of leftovers for additional quick-and-easy lunches throughout the week. After serving tonight’s meal—rounded out with a simple quinoa side or a leafy greens salad—shred what’s left and take a load off. Tomorrow’s lunch is practically in the bag…
Tagged: lunch ideas
Some of us love hummus so much, using it as a dip just isn’t enough. Spread a thick layer on whole grain bread and top with lettuce for a quick and filling hummus fix! This veggie sandwich can be made in seconds — just use storebought all-natural hummus (hint: you can get it for less at Vitacost!). Bump up the nutrition with added sprouts, tomato slices or fresh toppings of your choice.
Give your old-fashioned tuna melt a gourmet makeover by mixing in pre-made pesto sauce and fiery roasted red peppers. Topped with mild Provolone cheese, these sandwiches are served open faced—making a tasty light lunch or the perfect companion to a bowl of soup or healthy salad.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.