Whether you’re sporting shorts, a bikini or a pair of skinny jeans, you want your backside to look its best. One of the most common questions trainers hear from women is, “How can I firm and tone my tush?” While guys typically have a harder time losing fat from the abdominal area, women often struggle with extra weight on their lower bodies—the thighs, hips and buttocks. To get your rear in gear, try adding these glute exercises to your routine.
You can squat and lunge your way to a tighter tush, but only if you’re doing them correctly. Fitness expert Nicole Wilkins says your legs should form a right angle when you lunge. Watch her how-to video for more on the “right” way to lunge (you’re going to feel the difference).
Want legs with crazy-amazing tone and definition? Pro physique bodybuilder and personal trainer Deniz Duygulu demonstrates his leg-sculpting routine.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.