Don’t let bright orange mac and cheese land on your kids’ plates—that is, unless the color comes from roasted butternut squash instead of a packet of chemical powder! This creamy, comforting homemade version is made with fresh (or canned organic) squash, half and half and soft goat’s cheese—or you can substitute these ingredients for vegan-friendly ones. Make it a complete meal by adding your family’s favorite chopped veggies.
Tagged: mac and cheese
I will never forget the look on my oldest child’s face when he walked into the hospital room and saw me holding his baby sister for the first time. It was a look of pure betrayal—“Oh, so this is how it’s going to be, now?” Until that fateful day, after all, Jacob had had more than two and a half years of my undivided attention.
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- No-Meat Week : My Vegetarian Experiment (plus Recipes!) on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Jon on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
- Anti-aging facial mask on Steps to Stave Off Sun Damage
- Christal on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- Cole on Maca Matcha Latte
Love Shopping? Hop to it.