A superfood duo, maca and matcha make a latte unlike any other! What are these mysterious ingredients? Maca is the powdered root of a South American plant, said to have fueled the endless energy of ancient Incan warriors and prized today for its exceptional nutrient profile, which includes protein, minerals and more. Matcha is a type of Japanese green tea preferred for its potency—up to 10 times the antioxidant powder of ordinary teas! This recipe combines the two in a foamy drink to start your morning strong.
Shhhh…keep it a secret! Your family will never know their spuds have been swapped out for a healthier veggie in this clever recipe for Mock Mashed Potatoes. The star of this creamy side dish? Cauliflower!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.