The minute people hear the word “food,” panic often sets in. That’s because the word conjures up having to wash, prepare, cook and then plate it. With many people’s hectic schedules taking a toll, lunch and dinner often mean having a meal delivered or picking one up. That way, the only obligations involve unpacking and tossing the wrapping.
Tagged: maca root
After menopause, many women are eager to embrace a new lifestyle that includes enhancing or rekindling sexual feelings for their partners. But turning 50 often comes with a list of excuses for avoiding passion and intimacy. Too tired. Too busy. No desire.
If you’re concerned about sex drive, here are three herbs that might help bring your desires out of retirement.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.