Menstruation is the female reproductive system’s way of regulating itself. But for many women, this monthly function is associated with a group of all too familiar symptoms.
Magnesium is a mineral that’s essential for more than 300 different functions within the body, from bone formation and nerve function to muscle contraction and protein production. Back in 2000, the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey found that as many as 80% of American adults don’t get enough of this important mineral.
So, how can you be sure you’re getting enough? You can start by adding one of these seven healthy foods to your diet:
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- Linda on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Josh on Fast (Healthy!) Food for Families on the Go
- No-Meat Week : My Vegetarian Experiment (plus Recipes!) on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Jon on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
- Anti-aging facial mask on Steps to Stave Off Sun Damage
Love Shopping? Hop to it.