Sick of strawberry? Bored by banana? Try a fruit with flair, not to mention notable nutritional benefits, with this naturally sweet, energizing smoothie. A symbol of love in India, and the inspiration behind that squiggly print we call paisley, mangos are packed with vitamins C, B6 and A, with just a single cup knocking out 12 percent of your daily fiber needs. Blend one up with raw honey and a dash of cocoa powder for a unique and satisfying start to your day.
Tagged: mango smoothie
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.