Vegan baked goods often have a bad rap—turn out one “off” batch and no one will want to touch your “crumbly and dry” dairy-free desserts again. When it comes to cornbread—which can bake up dry even with dairy in the mix—making a moist, cake-like confection is tricky. I played around with a basic recipe to find the perfect blend of ingredients, which includes homemade flax “eggs,” rich coconut oil and your choice of maple syrup or agave.
Tagged: maple syrup
Have cookies. Will travel. Not only are these moist and chewy treats gluten free, packed with dark chocolate goodness and baked to perfection in only 10 minutes, they’re perfect for traveling. I warn you, though, you’ll probably fall in love like we did. Brandon and I make these cookies every couple of weeks, because they’re so quick and easy!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.