Making resolutions for the new year can be tricky. We all go for the standards; eat better, exercise more, weigh less and so on and so forth. This year, how about making a resolution that’s a little less egocentric? Good health and a strong body are, indisputably, important. Yet, if you stop and think about the year behind us, and you consider how lucky you are to still have your man, as well as your children, by your side, you will probably realize there’s no time like the present to make your New Year’s Resolutions about them.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.