A boiled chicken breast, some celery sticks and half an apple. Sound tasty? Not exactly, but chances are, it sounds very familiar to many. Over two-thirds of Americans are overweight and many have tried a broad range of diets, including some that would consist of foods that are indeed healthy, but not enough of them and certainly not prepared in a way that’s actually appealing to the smell, sight or taste buds!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.