Longing for a latte? Make one with matcha! This finely powdered green tea, popular in Japan, is milled from special shade-grown tea leaves. It’s 10 times more potent than regular green tea, with much higher amounts of EGCG—the antioxidant that makes it so good for you! Because matcha is bitter, a recipe like this is just what you need to drink it down. Mix a scoop with almond milk, vanilla, turmeric and a pinch of stevia, heat until warm, then use a frother for foamy fun!
Tagged: matcha green tea
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.