If you’re thinking of getting pregnant, or already have passed that home pregnancy test with flying colors, you’ll want to make sure you’re doing everything you can to grow a healthy baby. That means quitting smoking and drinking, exercising in moderation, eating a healthy diet—and taking a prenatal vitamin every day.
Some women call stretch marks “badges of honor.” But when I first noticed bright reddish purple streaks on my hips towards the end of my first pregnancy, I can’t say I felt particularly honored. A healthy baby is enough commemoration for me, thank you very much!
Time helped fade my once-bright marks to thin, silvery grooves, but I still wanted a little help airbrushing their existence—and preventing more of them from cropping up when I was pregnant again (and again) with my first badge of honor’s younger siblings.
After much trial and error, here’s what worked for me:
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- Meredith Peters on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Elisa Lowe on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Celena M on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Joan Leonard on Enter the Pretty-in-Pink Beauty Giveaway!
- Carlos on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
Love Shopping? Hop to it.