When I was in high school, I had a job at one of the first “all women” exercise facilities. I remember a day when the manager handed out samples of meal replacement shakes. The concept of a “diet shake” was new then—and women went crazy for this seemingly magical solution to weight loss. All you had to do was drink two delicious shakes and eat one meal a day, and extra pounds were supposed to melt right off.
Tagged: meal replacemee
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.