What you eat is important—but how often and how much matter, too. To keep your metabolism revved up, fitness expert Jennifer Nicole Lee recommends ditching traditional “big” breakfasts, lunches and dinners and instead aiming for smaller, more frequent meals throughout the day.
Tagged: meal replacement shake
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.