After years of supplement super-stardom, fish oil has recently been getting some flak. But is it deserved? Read up on the benefits of fish oil and decide for yourself.
Tagged: mega EFA
I eat healthy, but like just about everyone, I can’t rely on food alone to ensure I am getting the vitamins I need.
Below is a list of the vitamins I take on a daily basis. (You’ll notice that I take a lot of vitamin C—that’s because I will skimp on fruit when a professional physique bodybuilding competition is coming up to avoid fruit sugars and bring down my body fat percentage.) Read more →
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.