Possibly one of the tastiest research studies ever conducted, a physician set out to evaluate whether chocolate consumption increases intelligence not just in individuals but in entire populations. Published in the New England Journal of Medicine, his research showed a link between consuming chocolate and winning Nobel prizes.
Misplace your car keys – again? Can’t remember the name of the person you met just last weekend?
You’re not alone. We’re all absorbing millions of bits of information every day, so it’s no surprise some things take a little longer to recall than others. But did you know that two common activities – exercise and rest – can help support healthy memory?
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.