One of the best ways people can improve their diets is to eliminate foods that generate unpleasant reactions in their bodies. The media’s increased coverage of gluten sensitivity and intolerance (symptoms include bloating, abdominal discomfort and even joint pain) has prompted many individuals to go gluten free, even though they’re not medically allergic to the substance.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.