Essential oils have been getting a lot of press lately — people are interested in learning about aromatherapy and how they can influence their lives with essential oils. Simply speaking, aromatherapy is the use of essential oils for health. Although we put a lot of emphasis on the word “aroma,” the true action of an essential oil goes beyond our sense of smell.
Tagged: mineral bath
If it’s been one of those days (or weeks, or even months), more than just your nerves may be frazzled. From unkempt hair to gnawed-up nails, stress takes a toll on your appearance—not to mention the number it does on your insides. But I’ve got good news. You can tackle tension and tend to your looks in one easy step with these soothing, pampering products.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.