We’ve all done it. When makeup doesn’t hold its weight, we end up sneaking off to the bathroom for a quick touch-up…again and again. Who has time for that? When you put on makeup in the morning, you expect it to last all day — and you deserve that. So, let me show you my secret to stay-put makeup that won’t let you down. Read more →
Tagged: mineral makeup
The cooler months always bring cozy shades of brown, red and orange. We probably gravitate toward these warmer colors to trick ourselves into thinking it’s not 30 degrees outside. So, why not get your makeup look in line with the rich tones of a smoky eye and bright berry lips? Watch the video for my demo on how to keep your look warm when the weather gets cold. Read more →
Q: I’d like to try mineral makeup. Can you tell me more about it?
MyChelle Dermaceuticals licensed esthetician Catie Wiggy responds:
If you pay attention to the ingredients in cosmetics and skincare products, you already know that many mainstream products contain chemicals that may not be good for your skin. Mineral makeup, which has been around for decades but grew wildly popular over the past few years, is preferred by many women because it’s natural.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.