If mixed martial arts (MMA) is your thing, a half hour to 45 minute-long jog first thing in the morning may be part of your routine. This training technique, with a history rooted in old-school boxing, is popular—but it can put a lot of stress on joints and muscles, ultimately hindering your performance. To keep your body in stress-free shape, try sprint training. Just what it sounds like, sprint training involves short, intense bursts of activity for effective cardio conditioning.
Tagged: mixed martial arts
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.