WOW! It’s already September! I love this time of year when the weather is cooling off and there is an autumn breeze blowing, reminding us to slow down a bit and enjoy small indulgences just a little more. As a mom, wife, business owner and fitness fanatic, it’s essential that I take care of myself (if I don’t, who will, right?). By putting YOU back on your to-do list, you can savor some timeless beauty essentials which will not only make you look great but will boost your confidence to an all-time high. Since you’re probably strapped for time — and energy — bring your beauty routine back to the basics. Read more →
Tagged: moisturizer with SPF
Sunscreen is truly an all-season skincare essential. Daily application aids in reducing wrinkles, brown spots, discoloration and even the threat of skin cancer. This may be enough to prompt you to wear sunscreen during a day at the beach. But are you protecting certain sensitive body parts in these unsuspecting places?
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.