Back in college, I had a girlfriend who had to-die-for long, thick, wavy hair. She wasn’t shy about sharing her secret. Every week, on Sunday evenings to be exact, she poured an entire cup of warm olive oil over her head, turbaned up with a warm towel and went about her business for a few hours (at home, of course) before washing it out. A little strange, I thought, but easy enough. I decided to give it a try.
Tagged: moisturizing shampoo
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.