You’ve heard other people talking about argan oil, calling it a “Moroccan treasure” or “liquid gold.” But if you’re still not quite sure what to do with it — or if you think it’s just for skin — you’re in for a pleasant surprise! Read on to discover six different ways to use this versatile oil.
Tagged: Moroccan oil
Beauty news flash: “oil free” is on its way out. What’s been long feared as a pore clogger and pimple trigger is now being slathered on, soaked up and raved about for surprisingly opposite effects. Oil hasn’t always been considered the bad guy. In fact, women throughout history have relied on it to soften skin and smooth hair—long before little bottles of the stuff conveniently started showing up on store shelves.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter | Dianna Donnely on Perfect Holiday Gift: DIY Whipped Body Butter
- Marta on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
- Kooky on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- marleen davis on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.