Birds are singing, the sun is shining—oh wait. That’s not the scene outside your window, just yet. If cool winds are still whipping in your corner of the world, cozy up to a cup of Sippy Chippy Cocoa, made with almond milk, cacao nibs, coconut oil, vanilla and a pinch of spicy chipotle powder (to chase away unseasonal shivers, of course!).
Tagged: Mo’s Morsels
Pizza doesn’t have to be off limits just because you’ve gone gluten free. Make your own crisp, chewy crust with good-for-you ingredients such as teff (the world’s smallest gluten-free grain!), hemp seeds and a homemade flax “egg.” Top with your favorite fresh veggies, herbs and vegan cheese for a specialty pie with pizazz!
Delight your mitten-clad crowd with a cup of creamy, homemade hot cocoa the next time they come in from the cold. This twist on everyone’s favorite winter drink is made with organic cocoa powder and dairy-free almond milk, with a hint of citrusy-tropical flavor from orange extract and coconut oil. Artificially flavored powdered packet-mixes are about to become a thing of your past!
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.