We’re a somewhat outdoorsy bunch here, aren’t we? I mean, we talk a lot about exercise, organic products and eco-friendly living, so I think it’s safe to assume a good portion of us are striving for oneness with Mother Earth. Sure, I love my beauty products and my high heels, but I am no stranger to the great outdoors. In fact, every summer, Mr. Bombshell and I load up the minivan and high tail it out of the ‘burbs to spend one blissful off-the-grid week camping along the Kern River.
Tagged: mosquito spray
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
- Danica on Stuck on a Treadmill? Have Fun With It
- Katie @ Vitacost on Gluten-Free Peanut Butter and Chocolate Muffins
Love shopping? Hop to it.