Pumpkin is one of my favorite fall flavors. I love almost any baked good with pumpkin in it – pie, muffins, bread – but this year I wanted to add a new recipe to my repertoire. And boy did I find it! This delicious pumpkin soufflé is light, fluffy and can be made entirely organic. These individual soufflés are also a great way to change up your regular holiday menu.
Tagged: mug recipe
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Katie @ Vitacost on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- Jeanne M. Carrigan on New to Essential Oils? Here’s How to Get Started
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.