You consider yourself healthy. But even someone as fit as you may not be getting the daily nutritional requirements. To paint a complete and wholesome picture of health, you need variety. You already know to switch up your workouts every few weeks to keep your muscles from adapting, so why let your nutrition hit a wall? Read more →
Ever have one of those days when you’re sore, achy and tired and have no idea why? If you’re not sick, what could it be? For those who train regularly, the answer may be simple. You need to rest. We get so caught up in our workout programs that it’s easy to forget our bodies need a break every once in awhile. You might also think that time off from exercise will halt your progress—but really, both your body and your mind will benefit from a much-needed pause.
Health has always been important to me, and over the years, I’ve tried many supplements to help keep my body in the best possible shape. I’m always drawn to magazine articles and TV segments about vitamins and love learning about the benefits different products have to offer. While I’m open to trying new supplements, there are a few that I’ve established as “must haves” in my daily routine. Here’s what I currently take:
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- DIY Whipped Body Butter on Last-Minute Homemade Gift: Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
Love shopping? Hop to it.