Even if your health is not top priority, it shouldn’t get shuffled to the bottom of the deck. Remember that your body is your temple, and you only have one body and one life. That’s why I urge you to take good care of it — from the inside out AND outside in! Though it can seem like a long, hard journey to find body balance in a rather un-balanced world, I promise you can get there in only five easy steps. Read more →
Fad diets don’t work. And it’s not because you’re doing something wrong. Popular, calorie-restricting plans are simply not sustainable. So, what will last?
Your gear is packed and on its way to your destination race. You have pre- and post-race food prepped and put in a cool, dry place. And you have healthy snacks on hand for the long road ahead. But aren’t you forgetting something?
Women are known for their incredible ability to do 10 tasks at once. But often among the buzz of running from one thing to the next, they forget to take of themselves. That’s why all that multi-tasking requires a multi-vitamin. In this video, fitness expert Nicole Wilkins recommends her favorite multi for active women.
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Accountant on Buying Foods in Bulk: Stock Up & Save Money
- 5 Ways to Undo Holiday Damage on 15 Fun Ways to Burn Off Extra Holiday Calories
- What You Need To Know About Learning To Use A Computer At Age 65 | Adrianb.us on 5 Skincare Tips for Women Over 40
- s on How to Make Your Own Protein Bars (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!) | Dianna Donnely on Pumpkin Raspberry Muffins (Gluten & Dairy Free!)
Love shopping? Hop to it.