Are you killing yourself in the gym, day in and day out, and feel as if your progress has come to a halt? There are many reasons why people plateau, including improper nutrition, lack of rest or overtraining. Rest and overtraining actually go hand in hand, because skipping recovery time is usually the result of dedicated athletes-in-training who think rest is for the weak and more is always better. Read more →
Tagged: muscle repair
Recipes & Food
Beauty & Aromatherapy
Natural Health, Family & Home
Fitness & Sports
Posts by date
- Walnut-Stuffed Avocado Boats on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Katie @ Vitacost on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Anna Dawson on 6 Smart Tips to Stay Fit This Holiday Season
- Madelyn on A No-Sweat Guide to Choosing Natural Deodorants
- Jamie on Paleo Diet Primer: Is It Right for You?
Love shopping? Hop to it.