Meat and cheese don’t have to be the main ingredients in a casserole. This baked beauty is made with a base of gluten-free corn polenta, topped by a hearty mix of mushrooms, artichoke hearts, sundried tomatoes and kale. To make it vegan, skip that typical final layer of shredded cheese and drizzle on cashew cream instead!
Most stuffed mushrooms are smothered by a heavy layer of melted cheese, but these tasty caps contain only a light mixture of quinoa, fresh veggies and a trio of healthy seeds (hemp, chia and sesame). Just scoop, fill and bake for an irresistible appetizer that not only tastes great but is great for you!
Marinated in a zesty orange-sage dressing, then stuffed with a unique mixture of arugula and almonds, these Portobello caps are overflowing with freshness and flavor. Serve them as an impressive dinner party appetizer, or enjoy as a light main course.
Our Content Sites
Posts by date
- No-Meat Week : My Vegetarian Experiment (plus Recipes!) on Celebrate World Vegetarian Day with Walnut Tacos!
- Jon on CEO Corner: Vitacost Targeted Wellness Cholesterol Support
- Anti-aging facial mask on Steps to Stave Off Sun Damage
- Christal on Top 4 Beauty Oils & Best Ways to Use Them
- Cole on Maca Matcha Latte
Love Shopping? Hop to it.